“Empower Your Life”
Motivation is key!
Motivation is a key factor in completing tasks, being successful and achieving positive outcomes throughout our life journey.
Here is my supporting tips to help you reach your destination. I have highlighted some key words that need to be adhered too, as you move forward.
- You need to begin with your issue or goal you wish to work on!
- You need to start with a positive attitude, outlook and approach!
- You need to be committed to your yourself at all times!
- You need to be willing to make a positive change or changes!
- You need to be motivated to work with your coach or mentor at agreed times!
- You need to attend all coaching / mentoring sessions to maximise support!
- You need to take on the challenges your coach or mentor puts forward!
- You need to take the steps each day or each week to make progress!
- You need to keep going even when you’re faced with obstacles!
- You need to be able to address problems and communicate how you feel!
- You need to be inspired to take on and complete tasks / actions!
- You need to be driven by what you want to achieve and to succeed!
- You must remain focused in what you do at all times!
- You need to keep believing in yourself even in difficult times!
- You should keep a diary or journal to record actions and to monitor progress!
- You can use the diary or journal to discuss / feedback to the coach or mentor and useful for reflecting back!
- You should take timeout to praise your achievements!
- You need to maintain the high levels, standards you set and not be distracted!
- You will have great satisfaction and feel so proud on completion.
- ISSUE / GOAL completed, “YES” job done and will lift your confidence & self esteem.
I hope this has been helpful and something you can reflect on.
Session/s will sharpen your skills.
“ I agree to coach / mentor you to the very best of my ability, to believe in you, to encourage you and to give you 100 % of my energy and commitment.”
Contact for a strategy session
“Only I can change my life.”
“Never judge a person for their mistakes, judge a person on how they fix them.”