“Empower Your Life”
Motivation is key
Motivation is a key factor in completing tasks, being successful and achieving positive outcomes throughout our life journey.
Here is my supporting tips to help you reach your destination. I have highlighted some key words that need to be adhered too, as you move forward.
- You need to begin with your issue or goal you wish to work on!
- You need to start with a positive attitude, outlook and approach!
- You need to be committed to your yourself at all times!
- You need to be willing to make a positive change or changes!
- You need to be motivated to work with your coach or mentor at agreed times!
- You need to attend all coaching / mentoring sessions to maximise support!
- You need to take on the challenges your coach or mentor puts forward!
- You need to take the steps each day or each week to make progress!
- You need to keep going even when you’re faced with obstacles!
- You need to be able to address problems and communicate how you feel!
- You need to be inspired to take on and complete tasks / actions!
- You need to be driven by what you want to achieve and to succeed!
- You must remain focused in what you do at all times!
- You need to keep believing in yourself even in difficult times!
- You should keep a diary or logbook to record actions and to monitor progress!
- You can use the diary or logbook to discuss / feedback to the coach or mentor and useful for reflecting back!
- You should take timeout to praise your achievements!
- You need to maintain the high levels, standards you set and not be distracted!
- You will have great satisfaction and feel so proud on completion.
- ISSUE / GOAL completed, “YES” job done and will lift your confidence & self esteem.
I hope this has been helpful and something you can reflect on.
Session/s will sharpen your skills.
Contact for a strategy session.
“ I agree to coach / mentor you to the very best of my ability, to believe in you, to encourage you and to give you 100 % of my energy and commitment.”
“The Secret To Reaching Your Goals”
>YOUR GOALS >THE WAY AHEAD
The process of planning and setting goals helps you choose where you want to go in your life. By knowing what you want to achieve, you know where to concentrate your efforts.
*Clearly define your goals.
*State each goal as a positive statement.
*Express your goals positively.
8 Steps, Personal & Professional Development Plan
- It’s important to take your plan into your own hands and decide your direction….?
- Assess where you are now….?
- Identify your specific goals….?
- Gather information that you need to progress….?
- Evaluate your professional skills….?
- Decide on a strategy to how you will achieve, reach your desired destination….?
- Develop a timescale to complete your tasks and goals….?
- Write it down and keep records of your progress, updates with completed outcomes, achievements and celebrate success….?
From time to time we can all benefit from some coaching or mentoring.
It maybe that all that is needed is a few sessions to mull over our thought process and to find some peace of mind, some clarity for our decision making and for direction, to enable us to plan ahead for a smoother path forward as we progress through our life journey.
If you feel there is a need for extended or on-going coaching / mentoring support, then in a planned and supportive way it will be there for you.
Goal planning & setting goals support, [one-to-one or group session/s].
Sessions will stretch your comfort zone.
- Give yourself some quality time, you know you deserve it.
- Remember you are unique, you are special and deserve to be the very best you can be.
- Consider the above how you want your life to be, the things that you wish to do, what you want to achieve?
- Let today be a new start. Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
- Make the positive changes you may have thought about, but not yet begun, or feel stuck and not making headway.
- Can I be of help to you? To support you to unlock your talent and potential.
- Do you need the tools and the techniques to get ahead?
“I agree to coach / mentor you to the very best of my ability, to believe in you, to encourage you and to give you 100 % of my energy and commitment.”
Email: [email protected]
Guildford & Surrey
Andy Murray [Britain’s tennis player] picture of the gold post box at his home town Dunblane, in honour of his Olympics gold medals. [singles, 2012 & 2016].
“A goal is a dream with a date. It will remain as a dream unless powerful purposes combined with action planning to arrive at a predetermined place in time.”